Pre & Post programme
Are you planning on staying in the Netherlands a bit longer? Our country has a lot to offer and therefore we are proud to offer you pre and post programmes to let you experience cycling in various other Dutch cities. If you would like to experience Dutch cycling and learn/see more about the our cycling culture we hope you will join one or more programmes on the days before and after the congress.
The programmes are being hosted by the local Municipalities and Provinces. Most of the programmes consist of an experience part (cycling or walking tour by a local cycling expert) and a presentation or session where further knowledge is shared.
The pre and post programme events are being coordinated by the Dutch Cycling Embassy in commission of Velo-city 2017. For more information about the Dutch Cycling Embassy, please visit our website: www.dutchcycling.nl
Click on the programmes for more information.
- The pre/post programmes can host a limited amount of guests. The programmes may be sold out at a later stage, so be sure to book your programmes in time;
- These pre/post programmes do not include transportation to the host city, unless mentioned otherwise. We recommend you to travel by public transport. Via 9292.nl you can plan your journey;
- These pre/post programmes do not include accommodation, unless mentioned otherwise. If you are seeking for accommodation in one of these cities we advise you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for tips or search via booking.com;
- If the programme includes a cycling tour a bicycle will be provided for you;
- It is allowed to bring an accompanying guest (non-congress visitor) to the pre/post programmes, just simply add the number to your registration;
- If you wish to bring your kids, please e-mail email@example.com and we will inform you regarding the possibilities;
- For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.